Late Arrivals - As a courtesy to all of our guests, and in order to remain on time with our appointments, late arrivals will not receive an extension of service time and will be responsible for full service fees.
Deposits - All deposits are non refundable.
Spa Information - For first time visits; please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to fill out your client/medical intake form.
Reschedule/ Cancellation Policy -
We require a valid credit card to secure an appointment time within hours of operation. For all appointments scheduled and accepted after business working hours a prepayment may be required to secure an appointment.
We require a 24 hour cancellation/change notice in the event that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Text message is not acceptable form of cancellation / rescheduling.
Inside 24 hours a charge of 50% of scheduled services will be assessed. In the event we can fill in the appointment slot there will be no charge. Same day no-shows/no calls will be charged 100% for all scheduled services via credit card provided. Cancellations and No-shows affect us & other clients greatly.
CONFIRMATION TEXT / EMAIL
As a courtesy, we will text and email to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee
Cell Phones - Please mute cell phones out of consideration for other guests. We request that cell phone usage be prohibited from all service areas. Also, so that you and others can enjoy the full atmosphere and experience of DALLASH we ask that you keep conversations in common areas to a minimum and please speak softly in the spa room if you are more comfortable talking during your session.
Refund Policy - There is absolutely no refunds on completed services.
Gift Certificates -require a credit card to secure an appointment time if gift card number is not readily available.
*Party bookings of multiple packages will be charged in full in the event of a cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
* Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
* Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
* Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value and are non-refundable.
* Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Dallash.
* DALLASH reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
* Gift certificates are not redeemable on holidays or holiday weekends.
* Gift certificates are only redeemable at DALLASH for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate.
* Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
* Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the gift certificate reaches the original expiration date, whichever occurs first.
* If a service exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at the time of service.
* For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
* DALLASH, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
* DALLASH, at any time, reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
* For reasons beyond our control, Dallash is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Dallash can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
* Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Texas, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
* If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
* Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
* Dallash, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND Dallash's SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.