top of page
Late Arrivals - As a courtesy to all of our guests, and in order to remain on time with our appointments, late arrivals will not receive an extension of service time and will be responsible for full service fees. In the event we can extend the time a 15 minute late arrival will have a $15 late fee added while 30 minute late arrival will have $30 late fee added.
Deposits - All deposits are non refundable. In the even of an advanced cancelation/ reschedule the deposit amount is applied as a store credit and can be used at check out towards future service/ product.
The deposits are to secure your booking and to validate credit card. Please note any changes within 24 hours forfeits your deposit. The remaining balance may be due / charged to the card on file at the end of business day if we are unable to fill in your spot.
Please call during business hours to reschedule any appointments where deposit was made to reschedule. You may also email us at email@example.com
Spa Information - For first time visits; please arrive minimum 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to fill out your client/medical intake form.
Reschedule/ Cancellation Policy -
DALLASH takes pride in our ability to provide personal service to all of our clients.
We require a 24 hour cancelation/change notice in the event that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid a charge for all scheduled services.
Same day appointment change /reschedule / cancelations/ no-shows/ no calls will be charged 100% for all scheduled services. To cancel or reschedule your appointment please call 214-600-0053 - leave a VoicemaiL during business hours or email us. FOR AFTER HOUR COMMUNICATION YOU MUST SNED US AN EMAIL. Text messages will not be accepted as a form of rescheduling or cancelation HOWEVER you may text us during business hours to followup for faster response.
Cancelations and No-shows affect us & other clients greatly and cannot be accepted without a penalty charge. By giving us your credit card information you are authorizing this charge to go onto your credit card.
All deposits are non refundable. They are applied as a store credit if appoitnent was canceled or needs to be rescheduled more than 24 hoirs prior the service time.
No refunds on completed services. Exchanges on products are allowed within 10 days from purchase in unopend, unused condition with a reciept.
NO SHOWS / SAME DAY CANCEL POLICY
You will be charged a NO SHOW / SAME DAY CANCELATION / CHANGE fee via the credit card you provided during your booking at the end of the business day or within next 24 hours or if payment fails it will be charged on your next appointment.
Deposit will be required for any and all future bookings.
Verified emergencies will not be charged full cancelation fee (may be a partial charge depending on the nature and severity of the emergency) however the appointment deposits will be forfeited / lost.
100% filled appointments WILL NOT BE CHARGED a no show / same day cancel fee.
If your appointment was partially filled a 50% fee will be assessed or deposit will be forfited.
CONFIRMATION TEXT / EMAIL
As a courtesy, we will send an automated text and email to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee
Cell Phones - Please mute cell phones out of consideration for other guests. We request that cell phone usage be prohibited from all service areas. Also, so that you and others can enjoy the full atmosphere and experience of DALLASH we ask that you keep conversations in common areas to a minimum and please speak softly in the spa room if you are more comfortable talking during your session.
Refund Policy - There is absolutely no refunds on completed services.
Gift Certificates -require a credit card to secure an appointment time if gift card number is not readily available.
*Party bookings of multiple packages will be charged in full in the event of a cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
* DALLASH, at any time, reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
* For reasons beyond our control, Dallash is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Dallash can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
* Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Texas, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
* If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
* Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
* Dallash, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND Dallash's SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
bottom of page